Following demand, and feedback from our recent events, we’ve scheduled some more webinars for June 2020. Webinars are free of charge and part of your Malgra Plus membership.
To ensure we can manage expectations and communicate with attendees, our webinars have a limit to the number of people who can attend – therefore, please register for a place as soon as possible so avoid disappointment.
Webinar: Malgra Spreadsheet
Learn how our Malgra Spreadsheet works, how easy it is to add in your information and keep your business records up to date. This webinar is easy to follow and takes around 30 minutes, with questions answered at the end.
New Webinar: Introduction to Self Employment
We’re introducing a new training webinar as an introduction to self employment, tax and record keeping. The webinar is expected to take approximately 45 minutes, with regular question and answer sessions during the session.
This course is recommended if you are a new consultant, or would like a refresher of your Self Employed responsibilities.
This webinar will cover:
- What self employment means – and your new responsibilities.
- Registering with HMRC, deadlines and tax/national insurance
- Income (PFS Documents, group shop sales and cover)
- Expenses (Key ones, and those you may ave forgot about)
- Pulling it all together (by spreadsheet or paper)
- Preparing your return