First published in 2015, our Consultant Financial Accounts folder is the ultimate tool for managing your business – keeping track of all income and expenditure throughout the financial year, with easy to use tables to keep on track with your finances.
The guide now reaches just under 60 pages with guidance, information and tools to produce your final year tax return and financial documents for HM Revenue and Customs. The guide has been updated for the 2017/18 tax year, including changes to guidance on allowances and how cash basis accounting can be used for larger purchases.
Note: This document is for UK based consultants only.
Produced on premium paper, we’ve also included a binder to keep log of all receipts, income and more to allow you to ‘file’ the documents appropriately and maintain good record keeping as required when self employed. The folder allows customisation with removable sections and tabs to keep on top of your paperwork.
We’ve also included a full printed Tax Guidance guide from our MalgraBooks website, to help you easily reference HMRC guidance when away from your computer.
The guide basics:
- Nearly 60 pages of guidance and paperwork for your Self Assessment
- Printed in a ring binder, with sections to hold incomes (PFS) and expenses (receipts) for business
- Full ‘offline’ spreadsheet calculations for completing your paperwork including:
- Monthly breakdown of your income and expenses
- Year-end calculation sheet